In accordance with applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016), we would like to take this¬†opportunity to inform you that your personal information will be processed in an ethical and transparent¬†manner, only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that safeguards your privacy and your rights.
Processing takes place manually and using IT tools, and is done for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such¬†services as requested. Since this processing is required to define our contractual relationship and to¬†perform under our contract with you, your consent is not required, unless certain ‚Äúsensitive‚ÄĚ¬†information is submitted. Should you refuse to submit your personal information, we will not be able¬†to confirm your booking or provide you with the requested services. Processing shall cease once you¬†check out, although some of your personal information may (or in some instances, has to) continue¬†to be processed for the purposes and in the manner described below;
2. To comply with our ‚ÄúPublic Safety Law‚ÄĚ (Article 109 Royal Decree n. 773, 18/6/1931) which requires¬†that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the¬†manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree of 7 January 2013). Data submission is¬†mandatory, and does not require your consent. Should you refuse to provide such information, we¬†will not be able to host you in our hotel. Data acquired for such purposes shall not be retained by us,¬†unless you provide consent to their retention as required under point 4, infra;
3. To comply with applicable administrative, accounting, and tax regulations. For these purposes, your¬†consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our persons in charge of data¬†processing, and is disclosed outside the company only when and if required by law. Should you¬†refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the¬†requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory¬†period (10 years ‚Äď or longer, in case of tax audits);
4. To speed-up check-in on your next visit to our hotel. For such purposes, upon obtaining your¬†consent (which can be revoked at any moment), your information will be retained for a maximum of 5¬†years, and will be used the next time you are our guest, for the reasons listed supra;
5. To allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for¬†such purposes. You can revoke your consent at any time. Such processing, where consent is¬†granted, shall end when you check out;
6. To send you advertising messages and updates on special rates and promotions. For this purpose,¬†upon obtaining your consent, your information shall be retained for a maximum of 5 years, and will¬†not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any moment;
7. For purposes of protecting persons, property, and company assets, using a video-surveillance¬†system for some areas of the hotel, which are duly identified by signage. Your consent is not¬†required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard¬†persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage, and vandalism. Surveillance¬†is also conducted for purposes of fire prevention and occupational safety and health. Recorded¬†images are erased after 24 hours, except on holidays or other days the business is closed; images¬†are never retained for more than one week. These images are not subject to third-party disclosure,¬†except as required to comply with a specific investigatory demands from a court or the police.
We also would like to inform you that the European Regulation grant you certain rights, including¬†rights of access to, adjustment, erasure, limitation of, or objection to the processing of your data, as well as¬†data portability rights, when and insofar as applicable (Articles 15-22 of the EU Regulations n. 679, 2016).
You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, according to the procedures set forth under¬†applicable regulations.
For any other concern, and to assert your rights under the EU Regulation, please contact:
Data Controller: Turismo Innovativo S.r.l – Viale delle Terme n.23, 35031 Abano Terme (PD) – Tel.¬†0498601252; mail: email@example.com